The Firebird Project supplies users, developers and administrators with various kinds of documentation, from Quick Start guides to expert-level articles devoted to various aspects of Firebird.
In the left menu you will find the following sections:
- Release Notes — each Firebird release is accompanied with a "Release Notes" document, which contains description of new features and fixed bugs. In this section you will find all release notes.
- Reference Manuals — this section contains Quick Start guides for new users and various guides devoted to specific topics.
- White Papers & Presentations — in this section there are numerous white papers and presentations regarding Firebird-related topics. In this section you can also find Firebird presentations from various conferences around the world.
- FAQ — a collection of community FAQ links in English, Russian, Portuguese and other language.
- Firebird Books — descriptions and links for purchasing several books devoted to Firebird.
- Drivers Documentation — this section contains documents and links to documentation sets for Firebird drivers.
- Third-Party Docs and Articles — a collection of various articles devoted for Firebird.